Friday 13 April 2018

Letter to the Mayor

           Paparoa Range school

Herald st
Dobson 7805
Greymouth district council
Po  box 382
Greymouth 2840

Date: 11/ 4/18
Dear Mayor Kokshoorn
Image by FlamingText.com
Four seasons in a day. Welcome to Greymouth where the weather changes every five minutes. I like the weather because it is usually hot but it still rains a lot.       
It is very cold in the morning but it warms up .There are plentey of trees to climb, they are beautiful trees. Summer is a  good time to play games like hide and seek.

There are heaps of places that you can get food from like countdown and new world. Without them you would starve to death :(

Friends are helpful, there are heaps of friends that you can make even though it's a small town I have a friend that lives near the park and his name is Luca.    

What I would change is the weather because it is so cold and I'll make It warm.Add burger king


Yours sincerely
Ahi

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Ahi, I am Katrina from Red Hill School. I enjoyed reading your letter to Mayor Kokshoorn I was wondering if next time you could use other word for 'heaps of'. I learnt that Greymouth is really cold but it warms up later in the day, here we are getting sick of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ahi,
    I think that you have received excellent feedback from Katrina at Red Hill School. How could you respond to the feedback?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.